East Africa Bottling Share Company – Coca Cola
East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola Franchise Bottler in Ethiopia under Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). We have three production plants in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar and Sebeta with an aggressive expansion plan throughout the country, with more than 2,000 employees.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are prepared to work with passion and focus. We are recruiting fresh graduates whereby graduates will have an opportunity to be trained for a maximum of eighteen months on in- house, external and practical training programs. Trainees’ will be offered employment in different positions suitable to their qualification based on their performance on the program.
The Graduate-in-Trainee will be on the job and class room training for a period of 12–18 months . During this period, trainees are exposed to different functions of the company to get oriented with the overall operation with a detailed focus on their areas of specialization.
Prospective graduates in Business and Economics with a CGPA of 3.0 and above
1. Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
2. Only prospective graduates after June 2021 G.C will be considered.
3. Written exams will be administered in three different locations for shortlisted candidates. kindly specify your convenient location for exam in the application questions section.
4. Please make sure you select the location nearest to your place of residence after graduation.
5. Applicants will be required to present their temporary certificate of graduation after completion of the selection process.
How to Apply
Interested graduates can apply using the link provided below